Homestead Farm Pool Opens to the Neighborhood in May 2017
2017 Pool Hours
May 27 to July 16, 2017
11 am – 7 pm, All Days except Wednesday
11 am – 7 pm, Wednesday except as noted below
11 am – 9 pm, Wednesday 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/12
July 17 to August 16, 2017
10 am – 7 pm, All Days except Wednesday & Sunday
10 am – 7 pm, Wednesday except as noted below
10 am – 9 pm, Wednesday 7/19, 7/26, 8/2, 8/9 and Sundays
August 17 to September 4, 2017
10 am – 7 pm, Saturday, Sunday
3 pm – 7 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Policy regarding Guests: In order to restrict the use of the Homestead Farm Homeowners Association (“HF HOA”) common areas to Members (as such term is defined in Article I of the Amended and Restated Declarations of Covenants and Restrictions of Homestead Farm Homeowners Association (the “Declarations”)) of the HF HOA, the Board (as such term is defined in Article I of the Declarations), through the powers granted to it under Section 3.A of Article IV of the Declarations, hereby adopts the following policy:
- 1.1. Members in good-standing may bring Guests (defined as any non-Member of HF HOA) to enjoy the the HF HOA common areas, including but not limited to the pool, playground, tennis courts and volleyball court, provided that the sponsoring Member accompanies and is present with the Member’s Guests at all times.
- 1.2. Member’s children under the age of twenty-one (21) years of age are limited to bringing no more than two (2) Guests at any time to enjoy the common areas if the Member himself or herself is not present.
- 1.3. Any Member may inquire of a Guest seen using the common areas to determine if the Guest is entitled to use the Common Areas as set forth in this Policy.
- 1.4. Any Guest that is not accompanied by a sponsoring Member or Member’s child as set forth above in section 1.2, shall be required to leave the Homestead Farm premises immediately.
- 1.5. Members observing unaccompanied Guests and/or non-residents of Homestead Farm using the common areas or otherwise are encouraged to contact the local police via the non-emergency number.
Swim Team Parent Reps:
Cindy Louder and Jill Ward
- Tarpons Swim Team for boys and girls ages 5-6 to 18 years (basically K-12th)
- Mini-Tarps 4, 5, and 6 year olds. This will be a swim lesson for those kids who are going to Kindergarten in the fall or older swimmers who need to learn to swim and /or who aren’t ready for the big team.
- No prior experience necessary
More swim team information:
Click: swim team
The Pool is for the shared use of all the Homeowners. Reservations and advance notifications for parties are required to ensure a safe occupancy and an adequate number of lifeguards on duty. Parties during regular Pool hours may require an additional lifeguard depending on the total number of attendees, based on the table below. Larger parties are restricted to after regular Pool hours.
A $100.00 refundable deposit for after-hours parties is required at the time of reservation in addition to a lifeguard payment fee to All Star Pools. Portions of the deposit, or additional fees, may be incurred for circumstances including, but not limited to: pool or pool house related damage, exceeding the agreed upon total guest count, delaying the close of the pool area past the established length of time, and significant cleanup required by the lifeguards. Parties must be ended and completely cleaned up by the party host by the agreed upon party end time. Parties must end no later than 11:00 pm.
Consideration for the neighborhood during all parties is paramount, including loud music or noisy activities. Smoking and glass containers are not permitted in the Pool area. Parties must end no later than 11:00 pm.
Contact our management company to check on Pool availability.
While every effort will be made to try and accommodate late requests, at least 2 week notice prior to your event will ensure adequate time for arrangement.
Pool Agreement (PDF)
Pool Address & Phone
7311 S. Glencoe Way, Centennial, CO 80122